Lost is finally back tonight for its final season. This makes my life just 10x better. I haven't felt this way since Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. So happy its here; so sad its almost the end. "WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAACK!!!!"
2 comments:
A.J.
said...
I saw a commercial for it over the weekend and thought of you right away!!! One of these days I am going to check out the DVD's at the library from the very beginning and get on board with this series. I guess I am on the late bus....
THEY WENT BAAACCCKKK! Was that a great start to the final season or what! AJ needs a whole weekend to watch this---the bus went baaackkk! Missy-I CAN'T WAIT for next Tuesday night! This is the best thing, beside the Borne movies, that I could watch endless hours of. 97 daysssssssssssssss! Love and miss you soooooooo much! Love Mom XXOO
2 comments:
I saw a commercial for it over the weekend and thought of you right away!!! One of these days I am going to check out the DVD's at the library from the very beginning and get on board with this series. I guess I am on the late bus....
love you,
A.J.
THEY WENT BAAACCCKKK!
Was that a great start to the final season or what!
AJ needs a whole weekend to watch this---the bus went baaackkk!
Missy-I CAN'T WAIT for next Tuesday night!
This is the best thing, beside the Borne movies, that I could watch endless hours of.
97 daysssssssssssssss!
Love and miss you soooooooo much!
Love Mom XXOO
Post a Comment