Also, I bought my flight home today. Mixed feelings.
The city of Granada, Spain, as seen from the Alhambra
The cathedral bell tower in Seville, Spain (you can't see it, but the bells are ringing in this picture).
The royal palace in Madrid, Spain.
A little bit of home in Madrid!
The Jemaa El Fna (huge market square) in Marrakech, Morocco.
The Atlantic coast in Essaouira, Morocco.
Driving through the Atlas Mountains, en route to the Sahara Desert. I left cold and snowy France for...snowy Morocco?
Sand dunes in the Sahara Desert
Some of you haven't seen me in a while, so volià! Proof that I was actually here. I felt very much like Lawrence of Arabia...I mean, if there were any actual women in that film.
3 comments:
what amazing beautiful pictures!!! i'm so jealous! i especially love the green bay packers coat! haha we've had a few wonderful spring days, you know when all the skanks come out of hibernation faster than those ladybugs that are taking over our house! but it's super muddy now. anyway miss you tons! i'm glad you didn't get lost in the desert or fall off a camel (was that uncomfortable? it looks like it'd be like riding a bike and you know how i feel about that) or get heat stroke. Okay we can talk soon! xoxo
Love, love, love those two camel pictures! I think the one with the shadows could win a photo contest.
Miss you and love you...
Absolutely beautiful pictures. If I EVER win the lottery we are going bak to some of the places you were at and visit.
59 daaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyysssssss!
I can't wait!
Love and miss you sooo much!
Mom XXOO
Post a Comment