This has very little to do with France, but I want to congratulate my cousin Matt and his girlfriend Katie on the birth of their BEAUTIFUL son, Jack Matthew, on October 8, 2008!! As I mentioned, Jack is an absolutely adorable baby and I can't wait to meet him when I return home to Wisconsin!
4 comments:
Hi Missy!
I just want to say---what a beautiful message!!! I know when Matt and Katie see it they will think the same. When Jack meets you....he will blessed to have a second cousin like you. That was very thoughtful of you.
Also, who the hell is David Santos??? Is he some cousin that i missed somewhere?
God keep you safe, happy and healthy. Hugs and Kisses XXOO
Love Mom
i have absolutely no idea. your guess is as good as mine.
Hi Missy!
Yeah, I think the "Jack-mann" (that's what I call him) will be cool to have around.
Went to Brett's Homecoming Game this weekend, they won 24-14. Brett played real well.
Hope everything is well with you...think of you often. Looks like France is joining in on the financial bailout?
Will keep in touch. Keep the faith.
love,
A.J.
UT here,
Jack is a pretty cute guy and it's very nice of you to welcome into our family. it should be fun playing all star wrestling with him and throwing him into grandmas couch :) I bet she'll love that.
I look forward to when we all can be together you, brett, megan and Joe all home and everyone frickin talking at the same time - damn, now that's fun!! :) keep smiling - and I, like your mom love your sense of humor - it's a great read.
One last thing - if you have a few minutes go on to NCAA.com and go the "blogs" tab. One of brett's friends (Brian Brunner)writes a blog for the NCAA on being a D1 football player. It too is very well written and I think you'd enjoy it a lot.
Have fun and be good
Post a Comment