Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

It's Thanksgiving Day in the United States today.  So a big "Happy Turkey Day!" to all of my family and friends back home!  It doesn't help that I have to keep showing my students the pictures of the food (I get so hungry).  It's just a normal Thursday in France...I work with one class at 1:00pm and tonight Kristie and I will be keeping the Turkey Day tradition alive in Lunéville (sadly, no pumpkin pie).  I miss you all and I'm definitely missing the feast!

On a side note, JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE/HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Claire, my Marquette twin!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Missy!
I am glad that you could have a Thanksgiving meal. From the pictures you sent, it looks like you and Kris cooked up a storm. I just wished that you and Joey could have been with us in Milwaukee--oh well. At least you were close to my heart. Talk to you later. Hugs and kisses OOXX
Love and miss you soooo much!
Love Mom

Unknown said...

would you still like me to send you pumpkin can stuff???

Anonymous said...

your feast looked delicious! and thank you for the birthday wishes!

i love and miss you! your blog is fantastic : )