Sunday, April 5, 2009

Back In A Flash

Heading off to Italy/Côte d'azur for a few days! Looks like the weather will be extremely pleasant. Hopefully, I can avoid massive Easter crowds in Rome (doubtful). I am definitely ready for the sun, warmth, beaches, history and delicious food!

Also, my beloved Tar Heels are playing for the NCAA National Championship on Monday! I KNEW that they would be in this game, ever since I found out that I would be coming to France. Because, of course, the one year that I can't watch the tournament, my team is playing for the title. Please, mom and dad, record the entire coverage! Pre-game/actual game/post-game (even the "One Shining Moment") because I need something to watch when I get back!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you're eating a TON!!! ugh...so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Hi Missy!
Its done. Dad recorded it. have fun and stay safe.
Talk later
Love Mom XXOO